Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mid March, Medium March!


I’m no stranger to the grind, not only poker wise but in life in general, therefore I know for a fact that nothing comes easy unless you fight for it and put to use every single fiber in your body trying to reach your goals.
We’re half way into the month and it hasn’t been the best nor the worst month of poker, I’m slightly down on my ROI% but hopefully things will start taking a better turn the 2nd half…
I’ve been very deep in a dozen of tourneys recently but no final tables due to unfortunate coolers and bad beats but nevertheless, I’m very excited about the Micro Millions series starting in 2 days, been playing a lot of satellites, mostly hyper-turbos 6 max and I really hope for a good run during the entire series, fingers crossed.
On the other hand, I was quite pumped up to hear about the China Poker Carnival with 1 million RMB GTD (Around $160K USD), but unfortunately, the main event is a an invitation only tourney and I wasn’t able to get my hands on a ticket…well that’s a bummer, I will post during the weekend for an update about how I’m doing in the Micro Millions series, until then, may the poker gods shine on you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment