Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Micro Millions Half way...

Although the timing for lots of these events isn't quite suitable for players in Asia, I'm trying to play as many events as I can, so started with event 1 which was scheduled for midnight CCT time, I was quite tired that day so I went to bed 2 hours before the event and set up an alarm..

Event 1 attracted a huge field given the extremely small buyin and it was as PS named a rebuy madness 6max event, Pokerstars team online pro Jorj95 and Bryan Huang quickly grinded a big stack and so did I, from the starting 50 chips, I ended the rebuy period with 7000ish and this is how I finished overall:


My next 2 cashes would be in event 25 $1 and 39 $8.8, with respectively, 2 deep runs:




This was my last hand in event 25 where I finished 59th, a min raise open pre and a 3bet jam postflop ended my 7ish hour run, it was quite disappointing:


My 4th cash came in event 46 with the $1 Rebuy:


And the 5th one in event event 55 $5.5 Knockout turbo, I managed to accumulate 4 bounties before getting sucked out on, on the river to end my run 615th out of the 7425 entrants:


So overall, 5 cashes, 2 of them deep runs, I'm hoping to final table at least one event, and will report back at the end of the series, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment