Friday, April 13, 2012

New Diet!

Well here it is:


Just kidding but as an online poker grinder, we do need our fair share of energy drinks, juices and snacks ready for a quick bite during breaks and I'm sure most won't disagree with this.



Back to poker, since the Micro millions series, which was sort of disappointing for me, given the deep runs I've had but no final tables whatsoever, I still managed to be up around 10~20Bis which I'd take rather than being down the same amount :).



The bad swing started almost at the end of the series and stretched for, what seemed an endless, 2 weeks of horror, terror and bad beats which will send you up the roof screaming so hard you'd be smashing your neighbors windows into tiny little pieces, however, it is over, and fingers crossed, It won't come back to squat my couch for a very very, long period :), the Sunday Storm anniversary is in a couple of days as well as the Scoop next month, so run good please, and last but not least, here's a quick look on how I've been doing in 45/90 man $1/$1.5 Bis so far this year, later folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment