Monday, May 7, 2012

"May" I ship a big one?

May is here and this would be my last month in China, I'm preparing to move back to Taipei and quite excited about it.

In the past 2 weeks, I managed to take down the $3 1K Gtd coming into the ft as the shortest stack and working my way out to the chip lead which I lost again when down to 3 handed, had 6bbs at some points but with some good push fold game and a bit of luck, came back and snatched the title!





Also final tabled the $11 2K gtd for the 2nd time, and for the 2nd time, a very disappointing finish running my AQ into chip leader's KK:


As you all know, money in MTTs is very top heavy oriented so it's always very frustrating to come so close yet still so far lol, on stars, had a deep run in the $3 3K gtd but out 43rd and somewhat of a deep run in the the Big $5.5 in a massive field of 6845 players, out 315th, a fun fact is that the German girl who won the Micro Million event 20 for like 17K usd was at my table, poker gods, here's my request for May, please make run good for a scoop title or a nice MTT score, or both hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment