Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Endings and Fresh Beginnings

When you're reading an intriguing book, you feel great after finishing each chapter but already very eager to start the next one, that somehow sums up the chapter of my life as I'm writing this, but about 100 times more exciting as I'm ending the chapter of my life where I lived in China and pretty much everything was a hassle as I expected it to be but very happy and excited to be moving back to Taiwan, I miss my friends, the good mix of international food, parties are great and it's damn convenient..really can't wait, 9 days left, I'm in the process of packing my things, the search for a decent apartment and eager to get my life back on track because during the past 9 months spent in China, it was anything but that.



Poker-wise, I had a great month of May, going deep in lots of tourneys, another deep run in the $2 Rebuy on Bodog but I ended up spewing most of my stack after we made the money and was out 16th and had a great run in the $33 5000$ guaranteed where I took 3rd for $600+, I have also been working on my cash game skills and I'm improving and will be playing a lot more online and live cash games and my Pokerstars 45/90 man grind is on the right track and managed to snatch a seat to the APT main event sat 2 seats guaranteed, I can feel the fire burning in my soul when I think about the game so all for all yay! I'll write back once I'm settled down in Taipei, take care and later folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment