Monday, June 25, 2012

Moved and almost settled..

First post since I landed back in Taipei, it's been 3 weeks, so what have I been up to? Seeing old friends, eating good meals, lots of socializing, swimming/spa/gym sessions and of course, playing lots of poker.

Haven't set up my new Bodog account as I'm still dealing with some banking paperwork so I've been mainly playing live cash and online on PS, so far, 2 out of 2 winning sessions in Live cash, here's a photo of my stack in a home game (That's around 300$ usd give or take)



Online, had 1 win in a 180 man Mtt and the rest is min cashes here and there, been running quite bad I have to say, here are a few examples:










So as you can see above, not having the best of luck recently, but that's something every determined poker player serious about the game has to learn to cope with, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment